This post continues our series explaining why Ephox is the only choice for rich-text (aka WYSIWYG) content creation and editing. We began the discussion around our premium feature plugins and went behind the scenes into the Accessibility Checker solution. Today, we’ll take a look at into MoxieManager.
Companies are well on their way to moving their content assets from paper into the digital form. With the environmental benefits comes a big challenge organizing, storing, and maintaining data.
Enterprises solve this asset management problem with expensive digital asset management systems. But what about small businesses, or teams working at a startup?
Luckily, that challenge met its match. Introducing MoxieManager.
MoxieManager is a file management application created by the founders of TinyMCE. Designed to integrate into web apps, users can manage remote files from their desktop. Importantly, it integrates tightly with WYSIWYG editors such as TinyMCE.
In-browser image editing streamlines content workflows and is helpful to users who don’t have image editing skills. Or access to software such as Photoshop. MoxieManager’s image editing tools can help with resizing, cropping, and adding filters to images.
Image editing is a big part of what makes MoxieManager such a well-used solution. But it does a lot more. Let’s take a look:
- Cloud files*: download files to your system from Azure, GoogleDrive, AmazonS3 or DropBox.
- Cloud browsing*: browse files on Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure Blob storage. Upload or download files as easily as copying a file between folders.
- Thumbnails: get an overview of your media files with thumbnail or simple file list views.
- Integrate: easy integration into your CMS, including authenticators for most situations.
- Skin: use our skin tool to match MoxieManager with your application.
- Zip/Unzip: unpack zip files or pack your files into a single zip for download.
* Depending on which MoxieManager version you use.
Stay tuned as we continue our “Top 10 reasons why Ephox is the choice for WYSIWYG content creation” series, with Reason #8: SpellChecker Pro.