Look out, a new way to manage your content is coming soon for IBM Web Content Manager! WebRadar was already the ultimate admin tool for WCM but with version 5’s shiny, new features you will be even more productive.
In particular, be the first to get a sneak preview of advanced search and replace capabilities. Search across all text based fields and replace words or phrases with new text.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn how to:
- Download and install WebRadar free of charge from IBM Greenhouse
- *Exclusive Preview* Search all text based fields including rich text fields
- *Exclusive Preview* Replace words or phrases with new content
- Run reports in minutes, not days
- Mass update metadata across hundreds of content items at one time
- Work with Virtual Portals
Who should watch:
- IBM Web Content Manager administrators
- IBM Business Partners who work with the Digital Experience suite
- IBMers – sales team members, technical professionals, and leaders
Tim Thatcher, COO, Ephox
Michael Fromin, Director of Client Services, Ephox
Did you know?
Ephox and IBM have been working closely together to provide additional capabilities to IBM Web Content Manager users. Ephox’s content reporting and analytics tool, WebRadar, is now available to all IBM WCM clients operating version 22.214.171.124 and above. Download on IBM Greenhouse.
Used by millions of developers and authors worldwide, Ephox’s rich text editing software focuses on transforming the web production experience by enhancing the productivity and quality of website authoring and management.
Recorded on November 3, 2015