We are pleased to announce that Textbox.io, complete with automatic image uploads, is available for use in Drupal 7. Ephox-Editors-for-Drupal provides both a Textbox.io editor definition for the Drupal WYSIWYG module and a separate Drupal module to handle local image uploads.
We have put together a quick video introduction of how to use Textbox.io in Drupal 7:
To get started:
- Add the editor definition files to the Drupal WYSIWYG module.
- Configure the WYSIWYG module to use Textbox.io.
- Create a text format that uses Textbox.io.
- [Optional] Install the Ephox_image_upload module.
- [Optional] Enable local image uploads in Textbox.io.
- Client-side editor support for both Textbox.io and EditLive! Ephox editors in Drupal.
- Automatic local image upload handling via the bundled Ephox Image Upload module.
- Seamless integration with the Drupal WYSIWYG module.
- Ability to render content with Template CSS.
- Editor customization – ability to customize and extend Textbox.io editors within Drupal.
Download the integration today at our GitHub repository.
The Ephox Editors for Drupal integration code is an open source integration package under GPL, without support. You are free to download and modify the integration package to suit your purposes. In order to use the integration you will also need to download either Textbox.io or EditLive!. These editors are licensed separately under commercial licenses.