The MoxieManager team have released an update to the popular PHP and .NET file manager, bumping the version to 2.1.5. The release includes several security patches and is a highly recommend updated.
- Fixed so the delete menu item is disabled when selected files can’t be deleted.
- Fixed XSS issue with error message presented when a path can’t be resolved.
- Fixed bug where thumbnail directories would be created even if thumbnails were disabled.
- Fixed security issues with download/zip and unzip, these are now more strict.
- Fixed bug where view multiple files wouldn’t properly render the file names.
- Fixed bug where some menus in Firefox had scrollbars rendered due to font kerning.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to do operations on the “..” directory thumbnail item.
- Fixed bug where URLs resolving to a directory would select the directory.
- Fixed bug with self signed SSL certificates not working for S3/Azure.
- Fixed bug where listing files on some FTP servers with odd user names didn’t work properly.
- Fixed so date_format can be passed in as a client side config option.
- Fixed so unique thumbnail URLs take into account if there is an existing query string parameter.
- Fixed TinyMCE 3.x compatibility issues with z-ordering of dialogs.