Even more great news has come out of IBM Connect 2014.
IBM is integrating Ephox’s software, WebRadar for IBM Web Content Manager, as an OEM entitlement for all WCM users.
To tell you even more about this exciting news, we’re hosting a webinar on April 24. Hear from Ephox’s Tim Thatcher and Michael Fromin as they explain all of the powerful content reporting and analytics functionality that comes with WebRadar for IBM Web Content Manager.
And if you don’t know much about WebRadar for IBM Web Content Manager, please keep reading…
WebRadar for IBM Web Content Manager can help users:
- Create private and public reports for various content projects
- Set up fully customizable and personalized dashboards
- Get an elevated ‘bird’s-eye view’ of content through rolled-up charts
- Dig deep into the data to view author activity and recent contributions
- Discover who’s using the content processes and assets and who might benefit from additional training
- Track the dates that your own content was (or will be) published to the site
- Set up and subscribe to weekly email reports to learn more about the content you’re responsible for
- Schedule reminders to proactively review content and changes
- Modify multiple pieces of content on the fly
Nearly anyone involved in your organization’s content production or management – from IT and marketing to HR and operations – can report, analyze and get status updates on nearly any Web-related content.
As we’ll share in our upcoming webinar, Web development teams are grateful for WebRadar for IBM Web Content Manager because the software:
- Allows Web teams to administer the system and other department owners to take business accountability for the content which they own
- Achieves the decentralized goal around WCM.
- Goes beyond an administrator tool; the software is a tool for content owners
Want to know more about WebRadar for IBM Web Content Manager? Register for Ephox’s webinar on April 24 at 10 a.m.
Do you have a question about WebRadar, but don’t have time to attend our webinar? Please leave us a question in the Comments section below.