EditLive!’s HTML editor for Java Swing has an interface that works the way you expect with familiar icons, shortcuts and menus. It’s frustration free!
EditLive! also provides five additional, amazing benefits:
- Flawless copy and paste – You can bring content in from a Microsoft Office application or website and it will look awesome every time. No messy HTML markup or CSS styling. Just clean import that maintains content structures.
- Critical autosave – If you forget to save your work and something happens, you’re protected with EditLive!’s autosave feature. Worrying about crashes, timeouts, outages and user errors are a thing of the past.
- Constantly adapting interface – Like word processors, EditLive!’s interface is entirely context sensitive. In other words, it adapts to the content being edited. From keystrokes to the right-click menu, you’ll get the behavior you expect – always.
- Clean HTML lists – When you create a list in EditLive!, you can count on one thing: it will work! Regardless of how many indents or nested lists you use, an EditLive! list will always be reliable.
- Easy HTML table editing – EditLive! removes the complexity from editing HTML tables. A complete editing feature provides inline table resizing for rows and columns; table, row, column and cell properties dialogs; merge and split cells; table accessibility tools and more.