Drupal is a great (and free) option for building websites. And now, by popular demand, the EditLive! WYSIWYG rich text editor is available for integration with Drupal. You have the option to install either the EditLive! Professional or Enterprise Edition into Drupal’s Open Source Content Management platform.
That’s right. Drupal’s community of 630,000+ users and developers are going to be pleased. Just take a look at all of the sites created by Drupal.
Now, Drupal developers and content authors can take advantage of powerful and time-saving editing capabilities with the world’s most robust WYSIWYG editor, EditLive! for Drupal.
Now you have the ability to:
- Copy and paste images and text from anywhere, including MS Office.
- Easily embed social media URLs and share interactive content in no time via oEmbed.
- Avoid embarrassing mistakes with spell checking as-you-type.
- Create and edit tables easily with comprehensive table-editing tools.
- Crop, resize, rotate and edit images seamlessly within EditLive!
- Speed up collaboration with track changes and commenting features.
- Get the latest Web standards support, including HTML5, WCAG 2.0 and open media standards.
- Create remarkable content easily with full-screen editing.
- Design and share templates to maintain a consistent style.
- See how content will look on smartphones and tablets.
- Get accessibility reports and corrections as you type, ensuring content is ready for the widest possible audience and complies with Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
So, whether you’re building websites, writing a blog or building an enterprise application, take advantage of EditLive!’s powerful and time-saving editing capabilities within Drupal.
Simply download EditLive!, free for 30 days, and you’ll be up and running with the best editing experience available.