This Thanksgiving, we pause to reflect on all of the many reasons we’re grateful. Here are five reasons we’re giving thanks!
- Ephox’s Customers. There are some terrific enterprises using Ephox’s rich text editor, EditLive!, to create more compelling Web content. Check out our recent case study on AFP, the third- largest press agency in the world.
- Our Team. Our customers keep telling us how to improve our HTML editors, and we’re taking action — like the fact that we just introduced the nine great new features with EditLive! 9, our biggest update in four years. We couldn’t have great products without our team of engineers, programmers, technical specialists, marketing staff, leadership and more!
- Our Partners. For years, Ephox has relied on our wonderful OEM partners, such as IBM, to embed our rich-text-editing products into their software and distribute them to B2B customers. This is one of our keys to success, as described in this 30-second video from our CEO, Andrew Roberts.
- We can still drink Java. Our main product, EditLive!, is a Java applet, and our recent blog shows that, despite rumors, the death of Java is not imminent.
- Industry feedback. Thanks to industry and customer feedback, we’re thankful our EditLive! WYSIWYG editor now integrates with Drupal’s open-source content-management system. This latest product release is helpful for enterprises, universities and government institutions that want a WYSIWYG editor with advanced capabilities, such as accessibility checking, spell checking as-you-type, image editing, and one-click social media embeds.
So, those are just five quick reasons we’re grateful on this holiday. What are ways you showing thanks?