Are you a Web designer or content author working within a Web property such as an intranet, extranet, website, wiki, application, learning management system or social software system?
If so, you might be frustrated like thousands of others who are forced to work within the out-of-the-box rich text editor.
But, thankfully, there’s a solution.
And we’re here to share with you the following signs that our Ephox clients are ready to download the free, 30-day trial of EditLive!
Ten Signs You’re Ready to Install the Advanced Rich Text Editor, EditLive!
- You need a rich text editor (or WYSIWYG editor) that can do more than a free, out-of-the-box version — you need to be able to spell check as you type, copy and paste from MS Word without reformatting and drag and drop content, etc.
- You delegate content creation to a variety of authors across the company (e.g., more than a handful), who are responsible for publishing lots of content in the same, repeatable format so you want to know how to create branded templates. Plus, you’re interested in knowing how to lock down the interface so your authors only see certain things.
- You want to save time by importing images into the CMS and crop, resize, rotate and edit the images within the rich text editor, not Photoshop, etc.
- You want to ensure that your site doesn’t have broken hyperlinks, and correct the broken hyperlinks before publishing content.
- You want to be able to save time during the editing process and use track changes and commenting within the rich text editor, just as you would in MS Office, so you can collaborate with multiple reviewers.
- You want to embed social media links without having to rely on IT support and having to know code.
- You want to know what your Web content will look like on mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and desktops.
- You want to be able to create tables within your Web content by inserting rows and columns, as well as splitting or merging cells.
- You need to be able to create accessible Web content for persons with disabilities and/or comply with U.S. Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- You have a global workforce and need to translate content in up to 32 languages, with the ability to spell check in a dozen different languages. Plus, you need to have access to internationalized character sets, right-to-left orientation for the editor UI and content and language specific input mechanisms.
Wow. That’s just our Top Ten, but there are many other reasons why Ephox customers choose EditLive!, the most robust rich text editor available today.
See what else our customers have to say by checking out our case studies.